Thursday, July 28, 2016

Do I Write Martian?


Can you understand my words as you see them here?

There are times when I ask myself that question. Like people can’t comprehend
what I’m saying, in print or otherwise. You wouldn’t believe how many times I
have asked a question on a message board, only to later clarify the question in the
simplest terms possible. Or have my words mistaken as an open invitation to
possibly enlist me in a flame war.

Is America becoming as stupid as Douche-bag Donald Trump? Is that it?

I won’t get overly political, but I can't stand the man. He’s a prime example, and the
truest definition I have ever encountered of a douche bag. Period, case closed,
exclamation point.

Anyway, the idea is for me to enjoy my fresh start. So, this is me letting go,
keeping to the positive, seeing how far I can go from point “A” with my eyes wide
open.

No comments:

Post a Comment