Saturday, July 30, 2016

Slide-show, and a Working Link!

I’m not going to hide from myself as Ripley King. I did good. All you have to do
is click the words next to the slide-show box, and read all the samples your big
beating heart desires!

It’s that simple! You decide. I certainly can’t twist your arm.

KindleUnlimited subscribers can download and read fifteen (15) of my books (I’m
supposed to say FOR FREE! here, but they paid for their KindleUnlimited
subscription, so . . . I paid this much per month for my subscription -  I’ve
downloaded so many books this month = cost per book. Trust me when I say
you’re getting off cheap.), no problem. Otherwise, my prices are what they are,
and are subject to change whenever I damn well please.

Here’s the kicker. I’m not ever going to rely on writing and publishing books to be
my sole source of income, not when there are so many cool hobbies I can turn into
cash. Once you realize how and where you market your various endeavors, things
get a little easier. Don’t get me wrong, it still takes money to make money, but I got
cheap on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment