Thursday, November 10, 2016

Love Dark for Free



This is a chance to read Love Dark for free on Wattpad. The reason is simple: I need fans, and I don't write at the speed of wow. Since the novel is complete, I decided to post it chapter by chapter in the hopes of gaining readers who like my dark fantasy, my urban fantasy, and my grimdark fantasy.

Love Dark could be considered grimdark, for damn sure, when you factor in how the story is told. I didn't hold back. Actually, I never hold back when it comes to telling a story.

In the meantime, become a follower, sign up for my Rip’s Picks newsletter, show
your appreciation and buy me a cup of coffee, read my stories on Wattpad, vote,
leave a comment, or just buy a book. Read me for free (15 of my books, out of 16
published) through your Scribd subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment