Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A New Year! A New Launch!



I just finished The Courtesan - Part Three, and got it up over at Smashwords. Now
to get working on part four.                                                                

Now I’ll admit I wasn’t up to speed for a good part of the last year, but that was
last year. I really don’t have any resolutions for this year. I know what I need to
do, and just need to do it.

Write. Publish. Write some more, and keep publishing. I’ll have more low-cost ads
running in the coming year. That’s my whole business strategy for the coming
year.

I know, it’s too simple, right? Actually, no. Let me explain is this way. That’s all I
can do. It actually works. Maybe it could work better, but I’ll take what I can get
and be happy.

In the meantime, become a follower, show your appreciation and buy me a cup of
coffee, read my stories on Wattpad, vote, leave a comment, or just buy a book.
Find out how the story ends. Read me for free (14 of my books or stories, out of
the19 I’ve published) through your Scribd subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment