Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My First Real Launch as Bastard Black!


Warrior - Part One is up! Right now the only place to find it is over at Smashwords, but soon enough it will be everywhere I want it to be. You just won't find it, or anything I do, at Amazon. While they continue to rip off indie authors, I'll not waste my time.

I decided to tell this story in the second person point-of-view, where YOU are the star of the story, only because I'm dealing with two souls. One male, one female, and both share one body in interesting and unusual ways. The grimdark aspect of the story, I'm going to get dark, and then darker still.

War - the word of the day.

War between the gods, and more. I'm really working up some great ideas, and some cool visuals, even thought I work mainly in words . . . Okay.

Now to separate, for the most part, Rip's Picks, Nikki Blood, and the me, here. I'll cross-promote, but try not to be obnoxious.

Read my samples, buy my stories, leave honest reviews. Become a follower here and on twitter, and everywhere else I'm at, referring to my other me's, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment