Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bounce Baby Bounce!




Baby Makes Three - The Chronicles of Ian Duncan - Book Three, is the next
story I’m posting at Wattpad, chapter one is up, see the link to the right. It’s part of a
three or more book series, with the first two novels available for purchase for the
whole sum of $0.99 USD each, under my Ripley King pen name. I might become
Bastard Black for all my past books, just so you know.

The prices will change, just give them some time.

KindleUnlimited subscribers can download and read both books (Lonely Hero
Thing, Ancient Evil Hungry) right now, and the link to get there is
right here, right now, and you can look up for another link next to my slide show.


Lonely Hero Thing - The Chronicles of Ian Duncan - Book One by Ripley King

Urban Paranormal

Ian Duncan. Millionaire. He owns a brew pub and a restaurant.

He’s also Earth’s paladin. A man with a named sword, magical powers, and a little
voice in his head only he can hear.

Beneath the deepest roots of Des Moines, Iowa, there exists a city of the dead and
damned. In this necropolis is a little girl yet to be born. Her blood, once shed, will
open the gates of Hell.


Ancient Evil Hungry - The Chronicles of Ian Duncan - Book Two

The action never stops in this thriller second installment of The Chronicles of Ian
Duncan. Avatara. The Earth Father. An immortal soul in a mortal shell.

Old Ones have appeared in the city, Sheena is still healing, Olympian gods and
goddesses are thrown into the mix, and the baby needs a name. That’s when Fate
appears, bringing with him Pukey the cat. His daughter’s cat. It always has been,
and always will be her cat. Is there such a thing as a cat god?

Did Lovecraft have it right? Are we doomed?


I would have a blurb for Baby Makes Three, but I don’t know how the story ends
yet. Hey, it’s how I write. My characters and their actions determine the course of
the book. I’m a (seat of my) pantser. My overall reviews and ratings say I must be
doing something right.

That’s it for now. Lots of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment