Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Four

The first four products are ready for order on Rip’s Picks, and with luck I have the
postage rates set the way I want them. Free shipping within the Continental United
States, and International Shipping will have a flat fee of $25.00 USD.

The main photo of each product listed has an order link as the caption below, and
takes you to the storefront page for Home Decor. So, it’s a start. PayPal is my
payment option.

Tonight I hope to get six more products up. I took the pics, cropped them, wrote
the descriptions, built the pages, and saved them as drafts. Tonight I’ll work on the
storefront, and then link the blog and the storefront together. My goal is the full
twenty products up and running, and then I’ll start hitting the social networks.

I’ve been checking my prices against the Web, too. Make sure I’m priced
competitively, and I am. As for the rest . . .

I’ll post another chapter on Wattpad this weekend, and then post there once a
week from now on. I’ll need to read more stories there, but be careful of what I
say. It’s going to be tough to keep my head above water, swimming the popularity
pool.

Baby Makes Three is coming along, and I’ll be writing chapter nine this week.
Maybe I’ll get chapter ten done, too. I also have some notes I need to transfer from
notebook to laptop.

In the meantime, become a follower, sign up for my Rip’s Picks newsletter, buy
me a cup of coffee, read my story on Wattpad, vote, leave a comment, or just buy a
book. Read me through your KindleUnlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment