Friday, September 9, 2016

Twitter Pics, and Other Things

I have ten products up and on at Rip’s Picks, and I’ve Facebooked, Google+ed,
and I’ve tweeted. Both Facebook and Google+ include photos with each post, but
with Twitter, you have to do it all yourself.

600 Pixels wide or tall x 600 pixels wide or tall, one or the other as not to distort
the original image is the max photo size Twitter can safely handle, and viewers
can still see the product in one shot. Once the resized pics are ready (I set and save
at 300 dpi or dots per inch), the tweet might look like this: Rip’s Picks - Nesting,
carved wooden boxes - $50.00 USD - Order from the storefront -
https://www.freewebstore.org/null2938#

I built a master file of my tweets.

Copy and paste the tweet, add the photo (a promo folder in my main pictures
folder) using the widget Twitter provides, and that’s it. They see your tweet, and
the picture is there.

You can actually tweet (the same tweet) several times a day by clearing your
cookies and cache each time, but you do have to sign into Twitter again and again.

Twitter
Google+
Facebook

I can leverage these three social networks, and I’ll do more to leverage Instagram,
Linkedin, and whatever else I can find and work to my advantage.

This is just for Rip’s Picks.

I’m also going to build a skyscraper ad for Rip’s Picks to put up on Project
Wonderful. I’ll get more into that with another post.

In the meantime, become a follower, sign up for my Rip’s Picks newsletter, buy
me a cup of coffee, read my story on Wattpad, vote, leave a comment, or just buy a
book. Read me for free through your KindleUnlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment