Thursday, September 1, 2016

Update - Me


via GIPHY

Things are moving along, but more slowly than I want them to. Life can and does
get in the way. I went to change out the brakes on the front driver’s side of my
truck, and after breaking two socket wrenches, decided it would probably be better
to just swap out the calliper and bleed the brake after the swap. That would give
me new brakes on that side, and I’ll do the other side later. The back brakes are
good to go. Part of living on a fixed income means one wheel at a time gets done,
and I get to do all the work. Life as I know it.

I’ll have six chapters up at Wattpad for Baby Makes Three by tonight, so give it all
a read, vote, and I’ll get a few more chapters up next week with luck. I’m making
notes as I go along, making sure if I drop a thread in the story I can pick that up at
a later chapter, or in book four of the series. Note to self: Must type faster.

In the meantime, become a follower, buy me a cup of coffee, read my story on
Wattpad, vote, leave a comment, or buy a book. Read me through your
KindleUnlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment