Monday, September 12, 2016

SOLD!


A few interesting notes about the last few days. I sold the miniature stoneware coffee set! Yea me!

I also got blocked on Facebook from posting from the Rip's Picks blog. I'm left wondering why, so I sent in a report about why I thought this was a mistake. My content wasn't abusive in any way, shape, or form, so I may have to take my Rip's Picks stuff and make a different FB page. Don't know yet, but I'll find out. I talked about what I'm doing and why, but I also showcased the products in posts. No nudie anything.

I did some picking this weekend and found some great smalls I can sell for a damn good profit, and I'll get that stuff worked up today. My Rip's Picks newsletter exists for just that reason. I'll get the items photographed, write the descriptions, research and set the prices, and then build the pages on the Rip's Picks blog. But, I don't have to publish those pages, not just yet. I can send out a newsletter to subscribers that gives the rundown on each new pick, and let them know the date I'll publish those pages, giving those newsletter readers a heads-up! It's FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, with the newsletter leading the way. That's why if you're interested in cool stuff and collectibles, you should take some time to sign up to the newsletter. The Rip's Picks blog has the signup form.

Does what happened with Facebook bother me? Not really. I can always find another way.

In the meantime, become a follower, sign up for my Rip’s Picks newsletter, buy
me a cup of coffee, read my story on Wattpad, vote, leave a comment, or just buy a
book. Read me for free through your KindleUnlimited subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment